Skip to main content

Upload Documents


The following are some of the documents we may ask you to provide in order to complete your application for assistance:

  • Proof of U.S. citizenship or legal immigrant status for each child on whose behalf you request our help with child care expenses (birth certificate, alien registration card I-551, etc.)
  • Proof of income for all working household members, including name, address, and phone number of the employer, work hours/days, rate and schedule of pay
  • Proof of your current school hours and registration that includes documentation of your degree plan (if pursuing one) and your credit/clock hours if you are going to school

Documents and files submitted on this page will be sent to our child care specialists. Please speak to a child care specialist if you have questions about what documents to submit.

To speak to a child care specialist please call 1-800-996-7589 or 325-653-2321.

Submit Documents Here