What happens if I lose my job?
If you have a permanent job loss while receiving child care services, you are required to contact our office within 14 calendar days to report the change. You will be eligible for 3 months of continued childcare while you look for a job or enroll in a training or education program. We may also be able to reduce your parent fee during this time.

Show All Answers

1. Where are we located and how can we be reached?
2. What counties do you serve?
3. Who is eligible to receive child care assistance?
4. Is there an age limit for children who participate in the program?
5. Who do we report your income to?
6. How do I get on the Wait List to receive child care?
7. What should I do to stay on the wait list?
8. How long is the wait list?
9. What types of documentation do you require to verify my income?
10. Will I have to pay a fee and to whom?
11. What happens if I lose my job?
12. What if I want a relative to keep my children?